On Thursday, October 16th, Apple introduced the latest version of the iPad, and it’s the thinnest tablet on the market. In true Apple form, however, the new changes are sending developers and designers into a frenzy to make sure their sites and apps are compatible. Are your sites thin enough to work on the iPad Air 2? Here are 4 tips for designing thin websites for new ultra-thin tablets.
In another calculated move by the social-media giant, Facebook purchased the curated .gif library bukk.it from Ethan Marcotte, father of Responsive Web Design, for a hefty $3.1 billion.
- Surefire ways to make a website someone will hate
- How to use solid web principles to justify what you were going to do anyway
- 4 Ways to Make Your Website Thin Enough for the iPad Air 2
- Facebook Buys Marcotte’s bukk.it for $3 Billion
- HTML6 to contain <carousel> tag
- A New frontier: Always-Offline Web-Apps
- jQuery used for NSA spying for nearly a decade
- Empathy Disruption
- Designing for the most under-represented user group: Animals
- Berners-Lee says last “t” in Internet is silent